Are You struggling from Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental disorder which causes changes in mood, energy levels and episodes of depression. In the depressive phase of bipolar disorder there is feeling of sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger, isolation, or hopelessness; disturbances in sleep and appetite; fatigue and loss of interest; problems concentrating; loneliness, apathy or indifference; loss of interest in any activity; shyness or social anxiety; irritability, persistent pain .Mania is the principle characteristic of bipolar disorder. Mania is normally characterized by means of a distinct length of an increased mood. Human beings commonly experience an increase in energy.Taking counseling sessions by best counselor or (best counsellor in delhi) can be effective in Bipolar disorder cure.
The reasons why you suffer from Bipolar Disorder?
According to the scientists there are some factors listed below which are responsible for causing bipolar disorder in any individual.
- Changes in Brain Structure : As according to some of latest studies, which held with the help of a few modern brain-imaging tool which includes, useful magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) and positron emission tomography (pet), scientists have been successful in taking photos of the living brain. Scientists suggest that the brain of people with this sickness suggests some abnormalities inside the structure, and for this reason their brain functions in a different way than normal brain.
- Imbalance in Brain Chemicals: There are some neurotransmitters answerable for regulating various capabilities which includes learning, sleep and mood in humans. A few research file that any imbalance in the synthesis, storage, or release of the neurotransmitters in the brain might also cause bipolar disorder.
- Social Factors: Some stressful situations in life such as loss of loved one, difficult relationships, some financial crisis, or trauma may be some factors for trigger manic or depressive episode in some people. Types of Bipolar Disorder:
- Bipolar I Disorder :Bipolar I is characterized by means of one or more manic episodes or mixed episodes (which is when you experience symptoms of both a mania and a depression)
- Bipolar II Disorder :Bipolar II disorder is recognized after one or greater most important depressive episodes and at the least one episode of hypomania, with possible periods of level mood among episodes.
- Cyclothymic Disorder (cyclothymia) :Cyclothymia is a milder form of bipolar disorder characterized by several hypomania episodes and less severe episodes of depression that alternate for at least two years. Take bipolar mood disorder treatment by best psychologist in delhi at Psycho Wellness Center.